Placing Your Order - ToyDemon
Items 1-10 of 16
- What do you write on customs form for international shipping? The description of "Novelty Toys" and/or "Novelty Toy Accessories" will be used on the customs form with its full retail value declared. Lowering value for customs is illegal. No exceptions are allowed.
- How long does it take to process an order for shipping? All orders will be processed and shipped out within 1-2 business days. Orders with guaranteed delivery will be shipped in the same business day it is ordered as long as it is placed before 4:00pm central time. Once it is packed and ready to go, you will receive an email with tracking number.
- How can I cancel my order? To cancel your order, please read the following: Please note that there are few exceptions on when you cannot direct cancel an order: 1. You cannot direct cancel if your order status shows "Complete" This means your order has been picked, packed, and handed off to the carrier. The option to ...
- Why is there sales tax on my order? ToyDemon is based in IL, sales tax is collected on all order shipped within the state of Illinois.
- Do you accept prepaid Debit/Gift Cards (Visa, Master, Amex) ? Gift Cards that are fully compatible for online use like American Express Gift Card will work on our site. Be sure to register the shipping address with the gift card provider. If you are unable to register a complete address with the issuer, then the gift card will likely not work with our site.
- Do you accept Paypal/Google Checkout/Amazon Pay? Currently, we only accept PayPal, which allows you to pay with various methods such as credit card, bank draft, echeck, and etc. Google and Amazon's policy does not allow payment of adult related products.
- Do you accept Check/Money Order/Cash? Sorry, ToyDemon has no plans to accept Check/Money Order/Cash. PayPal is available so you can use your own bank account, or echeck to make your purchase at our store.
- Why was my debit card declined? Debit card systems and their address verification system varies from bank to bank and may not be fully compatible, causing a decline even if you have the available funds or the debit card is endorsed by Visa or Mastercard.
- My order failed but the charge is showing up on my credit card? The failed order was never processed by us but your card issuer reserves these funds to make sure it's available whenever a purchase request is made. These holds are placed every time a purchase is submitted but will automatically be release back to you within a couple business days depending on ...
- What is the currency of the prices on ToyDemon.com? All currency shown on ToyDemon are in USD.