DNA Dry Stand
- Name: DNA Dry Stand
- Designed in: Japan
- Brand: DNA
- Added: Beginning 2019
- Special Feature: Drying
Frequently Bought Together
Drying your sleeve is an important part of the clean up and DNA Japan has release their second drying accessory called DNA Dry Stand. The DNA Dry Stand includes the DNA Dry Stick along with a base made from the same material as the stick. This allows you to have the drying accessory in a vertical position to help draw the moisture away. The stand also is notched on the bottom to allow you the ability to use the stand base piece with other stick shaped accessory like warming stick to create a stand. The drying instructions for DNA Dry Stand are similar to their standalone stick.
How to Use:
After washing and draining excess water from your onahole
- Assemble the stick with the stand base part together if not already assembled
- Insert the DNA Dry Stand's rod part into the onahole gently (excessive pressure can cause crack or breakage of the drying stick)
- Check every 30 seconds on the progress of the water absorption
- Once most water is absorbed, remove the rod to let it dry naturally before next use
- Fine powder may come off the product during it's lifetime but it will not create any issue for the functionality of the product.
- Do not leave the drying stick in your toy for more than it needs to. This may cause excessive oil from the toy to stick to the drying stick and decrease it's water absorbing ability.
- The DNA Dry Stand can only absorb a finite amount of water before it needs time to dry off until next use.
*Warning: Handle with care, the rod is made from a brittle material which can break if dropped or bend with abundant force.
|Dimension (L x W x H in.)||Stick: 6.7 x 0.87 x 0.87|