Discreet Billing & Shipping
When you purchase from ToyDemon.com using your credit card, the charges on your statement will use a discreet name rather than "ToyDemon.com". We also do not store any credit card numbers, they are all handled by PayPal & Braintree.
To ensure your shopping experience is as discreet as possible, orders are are packed in plain brown boxes or corresponding carrier packaging (USPS or FedEx Boxes). No one will be able to know what is packed inside when shipping within the US. Our shipper name appears as "PDT Inc." on the return address. Neither "ToyDemon" nor our logo will appear anywhere on the outside of the package and there will be no mentioning of the nature of the contents (International orders will show commodity as "Novelty Toys”).
All express orders will be processed and shipped out within 1 business day. The rest will be shipped within 1-2 business day.ToyDemon.com offers the following domestic standard shipping:
- 1-Day - Express Shipping with estimated delivery by the next Business Day after shipment (barring any natural weather delays)
- 2-Days - Express Shipping with estimated delivery in 2 Business Days after shipment (barring any natural weather delays)
- 3-Days - Express Shipping with estimated deliveryin 3 Business Days after shipment (barring any natural weather delays)
- 3 to 5-Days - Estimated Delivery within 3-5 Business Days after shipment
- 5-10 Days - Estimated Delivery within 10 Business Days after shipment
- Please check to make sure your shipping address is correct and complete. Any additional delivery/return/change of address fees from the courier due to incomplete address or non-response from the customer will be charged to the customer.
- "FedEx Hold At Location" For security purposes, FedEx requires the recipient to show a government issued photo ID that matches the name on the package at the time of pick up.
Package will only be held for 5 business days after arrival at the FedEx location before it is returned to sender, any package returned due to non-pickup will incur additional shipping charges including return shipping fees at the expense of the customer.
- Once the order is packed and ready, you will receive a shipping e-mail confirmation with a tracking number that's trackable.
- "Free Shipping" is only available within the U.S. 48 contiguous states and the method used is determined by an automated system. Depending on your order size and location, shipping method may differ between orders and we would not know the method used until the system processes the order. Please do not expect or demand a certain shipping method be used on free shipping method based on prior experience. (Due to the extremely high cost and unreliable USPS shipping and customer complaints to Alaska and Hawaii, we no longer offer Free Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii)
- "Free Shipping" orders will be processed on the following business day after all regular orders have been processed.
- Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered Business Days.
- If multiple orders are placed and have the same estimated shipping date with the same delivery (or free shipping) method will be combined into 1 package if possible.
- Please note we are not responsible If tracking shows delivered but your package is lost or stolen as stated in our Legal Disclaimer under Risk of Loss.
ToyDemon.com is now able to ship to most international countries allowed by the United States. When placing an international order, please pay attention to the following:
- When choosing USPS International shipments require additional customs paperwork and may take approximately 1~3+ weeks from the shipping date to be delivered to you depending on the destination's customs clearance and regulations. FedEx International shipments should be delivered within 3-5 business days if there's no custom delay.
- Please check your country's local customs regulations and be aware of the laws within your country. If certain countries restrict these items for use or sale, ToyDemon cannot be held liable if these items are seized or confiscated by customs.
- The description of "Novelty Toys" and/or "Novelty Toy Accessories" will be used on the customs form to describe the commodity inside the package. No exceptions are allowed.
- All international orders will be marked on the customs form with the actual value of the order. ToyDemon will not be liable for any tariffs, import duties, or international taxes and fees that may be imposed outside the USA if you selected USPS International Shipping. For FedEx International shipping methods, the cost shown is a landed cost, meaning it includes all Duties / Tax / VAT so you don't have to do anything extra. For DHL Worldwide shipments, you have the choice to pay for Duties / Tax / VAT ahead of time, or pay for it yourself before delivery.
- When choosing the "First-Class Package International Service" shipping method, the post office does not provide any tracking updates.
If you would like to inquire about shipping to your country, please contact us by using the "Contact Us" link on the bottom of every page.
All pre-orders items will be shipped to you free of charge within the contiguous 48 states. As soon as the pre-order items becomes available, we will go ahead and ship it out to you. We won't hold your order to combine shipping so you can enjoy the toys available on our site right away.
Common Shipping Questions
- Why did my package not arrive when it was supposed to?
Sometimes a package cannot be delivered on time due to weather delays or acts of nature. ToyDemon cannot refund shipping charges for delays due to these reasons. In addition, if an inaccurate address was provided when ordering, delivery will be delayed.
If your order appears late, please remember:
1. All orders will be processed and shipped out within 1-2 business day.
2. Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. If you placed an order Friday night, it will not be processed until the next business day which in most cases is Monday.
3. All international orders are subject to customs clearance which may sometimes cause delay.
- What if no one is home when the package comes?
If no one is at home, the package may be left at your residence or office. However, the package will not be left if the delivery driver deems that the package could be in jeopardy if left at that specific address. If you would like to sign for your package, please specify "Signature Required" in the Customer Note section when you order. Signature may be required on all orders over $200 based on our discretion.
- How come the carrier was unable to deliver my order?
Undeliverable orders are usually due to incorrect address information or missing address information (apartment number, suite or floor number, or using FedEx to PO boxes.) Should your order be returned to ToyDemon undelivered, unclaimed or refused without prior approval you have two options:
1. We can re-ship the order to you. (Additional return shipping cost from the carrier and re-ship cost will be charged.)
2. You can cancel your order and we will refund your credit card minus the return shipping cost, the original shipping cost, and a 15% re-stocking fee. Orders with free shipping will be calculated of its shipping cost and deducted from the refund.
- The tracking shows the package is delivered but I don't have it, what should I do?
ToyDemon is not responsible for packages that have been delivered by the shipping carrier. If the tracking shows the package as delivered but you don't have the package, please do the following:
1. Check around to see if neighbors or the leasing office received the package for you.
2. Call the shipping carrier (USPS or FedEx) right away so they can do a trace on the package.
3. If the shipping carrier is adamant that the package was delivered to your address, please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
4. Before any reshipment or applicable shipping reimbursement on cases where it is found that the package is stolen, you will need to file a police report and submit the copy of the report to us as we will need it to claim with insurance. This also help inform the local authorities that someone might be going around stealing packages.